2022 Ford Bronco
Why should you buy a 2022 Ford Bronco in Royal Palm Beach, FL, Near West Palm Beach?
The 2022 Ford Bronco for sale at Al Packer Ford Royal Palm Beach in Florida – close to West Palm Beach, Wellington, Palm Beach Gardens, and Lake Worth – is the daring SUV ready to hit the trail.
The 2022 Ford Bronco: What We Like
If you’re looking to add some thrill to your adventure, this SUV has what you’re looking for. It’s powered by a 2.3L EcoBoost® engine, which produces 275 hp/325 lb.-ft. of torque. The standard 7-speed manual transmission places that power in your hands, but you can opt for a smoother drive with the 10-speed automatic transmission available on four-door models. The 4X4 Part-Time Management System™ with G.O.A.T Modes™ has settings for Mud/Ruts, Rock Crawl, Off-Road, and more – so there’s no territory off limits.
This SUV boasts class-exclusive frameless doors that put you closer to the outdoors. They can be removed by one person, making your solo trips a breeze. When you opt for the available removable soft top or hardtop, you’ll be able to take in your surroundings. The manual swing-gate makes it easy to load in your gear and equipment, and with push-button start, you can hit the road at a moment’s notice.
Why Buy a 2022 Ford Bronco NOW from Al Packer Ford Royal Palm Beach?
Right now is the best time to buy a 2022 Ford Bronco from Al Packer Ford Royal Palm Beach because we have the best new Ford specials and new Ford auto loan rates are at their lowest in years. You won’t find better selection in a new Ford inventory, and you can browse our entire lineup right now. Contact us ASAP when you’re ready to take a test drive.
Built WildTM For Unbridled Off-Roading
The 2022 Ford Bronco™ SUV is loaded with class-leading* off-road features and brings durability and capability to the great outdoors. Bronco hits the trails with unique off-road geometry that gets you over and through whatever nature throws in your way. There’s also the standard High-Performance Off-Road Stability Suspension (HOSS) System, hero switches to help you control your off-roading adventures, and available front stabilizer bar disconnect for improved articulation over larger obstacles. And for optimal crawling capability, Bronco has available front and rear locking differentials.
Ford BroncoTM SUV Interiors: Comfort Meets Durability
All Ford Bronco models are purpose-built and ready for action. Pick the interior that's right for what you like to do. Depending on the series, the level of finishes goes from Standard (just the essentials) to Lux (big screen and amenities such as a heated steering wheel). Which interior you pick should depend on how dirty you plan to get, how much gear and passengers you want to carry and how much style and versatility you want to bring to the trails.
Ford BroncoTM Exterior: Versatile by Design
The 2022 Ford BroncoTM 4×4 SUV stands out with its ease and ability for bringing outdoor enthusiasts unmatched open-air thrills. Every Bronco comes with class-exclusive* frameless doors that can be removed by one person. There are also available roof options that just as easily allow you to remove a section or take off the whole top.
The Tech Only Adds to the BroncoTM SUV Fun
The available technology offered on Bronco™ brings fun and confidence to your outdoor adventures. Starting with the Terrain Management SystemTM with G.O.A.T. Modes™ (Goes Over Any Type of Terrain) that lets you choose the right driving mode to fit ground conditions. To elevate the outdoor experience, the Bronco also has available trail technology including Trail Control, class-exclusive* Trail Turn Assist and Trail 1-Pedal Drive. There's also an available Connected Built-In Navigation System, next-generation hands-free SYNC® 4 system, and Ford Co-Pilot360TM Technology to help keep you confident and in command.
– Current MSRP for base vehicle. Excludes destination/delivery fee plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. All Mustang Shelby GT350® and Shelby® GT350R prices exclude gas guzzler tax.
– Class is Medium Traditional Utility. Computer-generated image shown with optional equipment and available Ford Accessories.
– Class is Medium Traditional Utility. One-Pedal Drive is an extra driving aid. It does not replace the driver’s attention and judgement, or the need to apply the brakes. See Owner’s Manual for details and limitations. Computer-generated image with optional equipment shown. Removal of doors for off-road use only.
See Bronco Owner’s Manual for detailed information.
– Class is Medium Traditional Utility. Computer-generated image with optional equipment shown. Always consult the Owner’s Manual before off-road driving, know your terrain and trail difficulty, and use appropriate safety gear. Removal of doors for off-road use only.
– Computer-generated image with optional equipment shown. Removal of doors for off-road use only. See Bronco Owner’s Manual for detailed information.