2022 Ford E-Transit
Why should you buy a 2022 Ford E-Transit in Royal Palm Beach, FL, Near West Palm Beach?
The 2022 Ford E-Transit for sale at Al Packer Ford Royal Palm Beach in Florida – close to West Palm Beach, Wellington, Palm Beach Gardens, and Lake Worth – is the versatile van made with you in mind.
The 2022 Ford E-Transit: What We Like
This van was designed with you in mind, with multiple upfit options that are sure to fit your busy lifestyle. If you’re taking your small business on the road, the extended body length provides ample space for your gear and equipment. You can also choose the regular or long body length, and take your pick of three roof heights, curating a ride that works for you. Plus, the 50/50 hinged rear door makes it easy to load up the van and hit the road.
This van is powered by a 68 kWh battery and an electric motor, which together generate 266 hp/317 lb.-ft. of torque – power you can feel good about. The targeted drive range of 126 miles1 means you’ll spend less time recharging. And, available Pro Power Onboard includes 2.4kW of power, so you can charge power tools, tablets, and more – all while on the go.
Why Buy a 2022 Ford E-Transit NOW from Al Packer Ford Royal Palm Beach?
Right now is the best time to buy a 2022 Ford E-Transit from Al Packer Ford Royal Palm Beach because we have the best new Ford specials and new Ford auto loan rates are at their lowest in years. You won’t find better selection in a new Ford inventory, and you can browse our entire lineup right now. Contact us ASAP when you’re ready to take a test drive.
1Based on full charge. USA targeted range reflecting current capability based on analytical projection consistent with US EPA MCT drive cycle methodology (href=”http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/pdfs/EPA%20test%20procedure%20for%20EVs-PHEVs-11-14-2017.pdf” title=”” target=””>www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/pdfs/EPA test procedure for EVs-PHEVs-11-14-2017.pdf). Actual range varies with conditions such as external elements, driving behaviors, vehicle maintenance, and lithium-ion battery age.
HARDWORKING. EFFICIENT. ELECTRIC.
The best-selling commercial van brand in the U.S.* is helping lead business into the future. Introducing the all-new, U.S.-assembled Ford E-Transit van. ** The only electric work van that has the backing of the Ford Motor Company. That means an entire ecosystem of products, software and charging solutions that will allow you to smoothly transition to the future of business.
LESS SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE.
With zero trips to the pump and less scheduled maintenance than traditional gas-powered engines, electrifying is a smart move. For instance, electric vehicles don't use engine oil, making oil changes a thing of the past. In addition, scheduled maintenance costs on the E-Transit model are estimated to be 40 percent less than the average scheduled maintenance cost compared with a gas-powered 2020 Transit over 8 years/100,000 miles(whichever comes first). *And you may qualify for a federal tax credit as well as other state and local incentives.**
STANDARD SYNC 4
The new generation of SYNC is the perfect crew member.161 The customer-driven interface combines enhanced voice recognition and improved connectivity to bring you a seamless and personalized driving experience. The available Connected Built-In Navigation makes it easy to find an available charging station near you. Ford Power-Up Software Updates can help you to keep your vehicle's software up to date, all without a trip to the dealership. All accessible through a standard 12-inch touchscreen.
FORD CO-PILOT360 TECHNOLOGY
Driver-assist features can help your drivers navigate increasingly distracting and crowded roads with added confidence. This can help to keep drivers safe and potentially lower insurance costs for your business.1
Available technologies include:
- Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Intelligent Speed Assist
- 360-Degree Camera Package
- Reverse Brake Assist
– MSRP for base vehicle. Excludes destination/delivery fee plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. All Mustang Shelby GT350® and Shelby® GT350R prices exclude gas guzzler tax.
– Based on the total U.S. reported sales (1979-2019CY). Includes Ford E-Series, formerly called Econoline, Van andChassis, Club Wagon; Transit Connect Cargo Van and Passenger Wagon; Transit Cargo Van, Passenger Van and Chassis.
– Assembled in the USA with domestic and foreign parts.
– Scheduled maintenance costs based on recommended service schedule as published in the Owner’s Manual. Analysis reflects Ford Motor Company's standard method for calculating scheduled maintenance cost, and reflects data available in 2019 & 2020.
– Please consult your tax professional to determine eligibility and amount of your incentive. The federal tax credit is a potential future tax savings. The amount of your tax savings will depend on your individual tax circumstances. Tax incentives are not within Ford's control and this information does not constitute tax advice. https://afdc.energy.gov/laws/409 (https://afdc.energy.gov/laws/409)
– Requires phone with active data service and compatible software. SYNC 3/SYNC 4 does not control 3rd party products while in use. 3rd Parties are solely responsible for their respective functionality.
-Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver's attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle. It does not replace safe driving. See Owner's Manual for details and limitations.