2022 Ford Expedition
Why should you buy a 2022 Ford Expedition in Royal Palm Beach, FL, Near West Palm Beach?
The 2022 Ford Expedition for sale at Al Packer Ford Royal Palm Beach in Florida – close to West Palm Beach, Wellington, Palm Beach Gardens, and Lake Worth – offers performance that’s backed up by its looks.
The 2022 Ford Expedition: What We Like
This full-size SUV’s robust front end and long roofline combine to create a bold silhouette that will look great with one of the new available colors for 2022 – including Infinite Blue Metallic, Dark Matter Metallic, or Forged Green Metallic. Go with the standard 18-inch, machined-face aluminum with magnetic painted pockets wheels or opt for the Platinum trim’s massive, 22-inch, 6-spoke painted machined-face aluminum wheels with Dark Tarnish-painted pockets.
Want to take the boat out for a day on the water? You’ve got the power to tow up to 9,300 pounds1 with the 3.5L EcoBoost® engine. It generates a stout 380 hp/470 lb.-ft. of torque and comes paired with a 10-speed SelectShift® automatic transmission. Auto stop-start technology helps you conserve fuel, especially in heavy traffic.
Why Buy a 2022 Ford Expedition NOW from Al Packer Ford Royal Palm Beach?
Right now is the best time to buy a 2022 Ford Expedition from Al Packer Ford Royal Palm Beach because we have the best new Ford specials and new Ford auto loan rates are at their lowest in years. You won’t find better selection in a new Ford inventory, and you can browse our entire lineup right now. Contact us ASAP when you’re ready to take a test drive.
1Max towing varies and is based on cargo, vehicle configuration, accessories and number of passengers.
2022 Ford Expedition introduces the all-new, off-road-focused Timberline model featuring a lifted modified suspension, large 32.6-inch tires and unique Ember Red front tow hooks. Ford Expedition also delivers the new, available, street-conquering Stealth Performance Edition Package with 22-inch premium black-painted aluminum wheels and a twin-spar Ebony Black grille.
Impressive EPA-Estimated Fuel Economy Ratings
When you look under the hood of the 2022 Expedition, you can see where power and performance meet fuel efficiency. The standard 3.5L EcoBoost® engine churns out 380 horsepower and 470 lb.-ft. of torque* while having an EPA-estimated combined city/hwy rating of 19 mpg. ** The 2022 Expedition is designed with active aerodynamics and grille shutters. The front air diffuser allows for more capability to supersede obstacles at lower speeds while improving aerodynamics at higher speeds to maximize efficiency.
Share the Adventure
You chose a full-size SUV for all the added capabilities it offers you and your family. Accommodate up to eight passengers in comfort. Tow a boat or trailer weighing up to 9,300 pounds* when properly equipped with the available towing technology when journeys await you. You have the option to go off the beaten path or simply conquer the day. Make any road trip or family adventure a breeze with features including Ford BlueCruise, hands-free highway driving technology and upgraded towing technology. The 2022 Ford Expedition is the full-size SUV that delivers the capability you need.
Technology for Confidence and Connectivity
Get ready for the road with upgraded technology. Available Ford Co-Pilot 360™ technology features help you feel more confident on the road. Turn up your favorite road trip playlist with the available B&O® Unleashed Sound System by Bang & Olufsen® , with 22 Speakers including Subwoofer, which has more speakers than any other SUV in its class*.
– Current MSRP for base vehicle. Excludes destination/delivery fee plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. All Mustang Shelby GT350® and Shelby® GT350R prices exclude gas guzzler tax.
– Horsepower and torque ratings based on premium fuel per SAE J1349® standard. Your results may vary.
– EPA-estimated rating of 17 city/23 hwy/19 combined mpg, 3.5L EcoBoost Engine/10-Speed Automatic Transmission /4×2 Drivetrain. Actual mileage will vary.
– Max towing varies based on cargo, vehicle configuration, accessories and number of passengers. Max payload varies and is based on accessories and vehicle configuration. See label on doorjamb for carrying capacity of a specific vehicle.
– *With available B&O® Play Unleashed Sound System by Bang & Olufsen®, 22 Speakers including Subwoofer. Class is non-premium large traditional utility.